THESE PROPERTIES ARE NOW SOLD
Limewood Court is a stunning collection of one and two bedroom apartments in the heart of New Haw, Surrey. Each home is meticulously designed for modern living, with a delicate balance between the living spaces.
The traditional brick and block construction lends a timeless and elegant solidity to the properties, as well as excellent sound proofing for privacy and with the added benefit of high security double glazed windows throughout. The design features of these apartments include an open living area which flows seamlessly into the kitchen, whilst in the bathrooms elegant feature tiles complement the beautifully appointed sanitary-ware and fittings.
Fitted mirrors and polished chrome brassware add light and reflection, which is further accentuated by the careful lighting design. Concept Developments take great care to create designs that bring together the best of classic and contemporary style. Our dedicated interiors company Concept Interiors bring a unique touch of luxury, sophisticated and beautiful designs featuring on trend interiors, and a superb quality finish. From flooring and lighting to kitchens and bathrooms, every aspect of your home has been designed to enhance the feeling of laid back, contemporary luxury.
All properties have a 10-year Premier Guarantee Warranty.
Plots 1 & 2
Plots 3 & 4
Plots 5 & 6
- BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
- ELECTRICS & AUDIO VISUAL
- PLUMBING & HEATING
- GENERAL FINISHES
- Bespoke contemporary design
- Laminate worktop
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Integrated appliances including; hob, single oven and fridge/freezer
- Traditional brick and block construction
- Block and beam to ground floor
- Solid concrete planks to first floor
- Internal walls are a combination of fully insulated block and metal frame
- High security ‘A’ rated PVCu windows
- High security ‘A’ rated PVCu patio door (Plots 1 and 2 only)
- Seamless aluminium guttering with plastic down pipes
- Composite front door to communal main entrance (Rowan Lodge)
- High security front doors (Rowan Lodge)
- Composite front doors (Ash Lodge)
- Sanitary ware including Zehnder, Merlyn and Saneux
- Bath with overhead shower
- Separate shower to en-suite in Plot 7
- Glass screen
- Shaver point
- Vanity unit
- Integrated mirror
- Ceramic tiles to floor
- Fully tiled walls in wet areas with porcelain tiles
ELECTRICS & AUDIO VISUAL
- Satin finish faceplates to sockets and light switches
- LED lighting to kitchen and bathroom
- Pendant light to living room and bedroom(s)
- TV points and TV distribution system to all bedrooms and reception rooms
- Pre wired for Sky TV
PLUMBING & HEATING
- Thermostatically controlled underfloor heating
- Towel rails to bathroom
- Energy efficient boiler
- Carpet to bedroom(s), stairs and landing
- Timber laminate flooring to entrance hall, living room, dining area and kitchen
- Tiled floor to bathroom(s)
- Automatic LED lighting on dusk till dawn sensor
- Front paths paved with Indian sandstone
- Garden (Plots 1 and 2 only)
- Communal exterior tap
- Communal bike store
These beautifully presented properties are close to the River Wey for scenic riverside walks, whilst keen golfers can enjoy the many nearby golf courses.
Other day trips include the RHS Wisley Gardens, horse racing at Ascot, Kempton Park and Sandown Park, along with the famous Brooklands motor racing circuit, now home to a museum, aircraft displays and the new Mercedes World Centre.
Limewood Court is within easy reach of the picturesque villages of Pyrford, Wisley and the bustling village of West Byfleet with its selection of artisan shops, restaurants and mainline train station. Town centres of Weybridge, Walton-on-Thames and Cobham are within a short drive whilst larger shopping centres at Guildford, Woking and Kingston are also easily accessible.
New Haw is not only a great place to live; it also boasts excellent access to London for commuting, shopping and leisure. You can reach the capital in under an hour, with London Waterloo just 32 minutes away by train. If you’re heading further afield for business or pleasure, there’s also easy access to the M25, M3 and M4. Heathrow and Gatwick airports provide other convenient travel options.
Register your interest
+44 (0)1932 241380
131-135 Oatlands Drive,
|Monday - Friday||9am - 5:30pm|