Alder Grove - New Homes Chilworth
ALL NOW SOLD
Welcome to Alder Grove, an exclusive development of ten stunning 3 and 4 bedroom, brand new homes set in the picturesque village of Chilworth, just South East of Guildford.
As with all Concept Developments' homes these extraordinary properties at Alder Grove benefit from an endless quality and luxurious specification, coupled with hand built craftsmanship and attention to detail.
Alder Grove is positioned in idyllic surroundings with close proximity to areas of outstanding natural beauty and places of interest; Chilworth Manor, Newlands Corner and Box Hill on the North Downs are all close by, making Alder Grove the perfect place to call home.
With exquisite interiors and flawless finishes, the homes at Alder Grove are ideal for a luxury, countryside lifestyle.
This development is part of the Help to Buy scheme for first time buyers.
Plot 1 - SOLD Plot 6 - SOLD
Plot 2 – SOLD Plot 7 – SOLD
Plot 3 – SOLD Plot 8 – SOLD
Plot 4 – SOLD Plot 9 – SOLD
Plot 5 – SOLD Plot 10 – SOLD
Contact us here or please contact the selling agents at email@example.com or 07387 725662.
- Plot 1
- Plot 2
- Plot 3
- Plot 4
- Plot 5
- Plot 6
- Plot 7
- Plot 8
- Plot 9
- Plot 10
- AUDIO, VISUAL AND ELECTRICS
- PLUMBING AND HEATING
- Contemporary units with soft close doors & drawers
- Quartz worktops
- Siemens hobs, ovens and combi-ovens/microwaves
- Siemens fridge/freezers and dishwashers
- Integrated extractors
- LED Lighting under cabinets
- Sanitaryware including Saneux, Grohe and Vado
- Fully tiled walls in wet areas with porcelain tiles
- Porcelain tiles to floors
- Thermostatically controlled towel rails
- Shaver point
- Vanity Unit
- Integrated Mirror
- Carpets to bedrooms, living room, stairs and landing
- Timber laminate floor to family/dining room
- Tiled floor to bathroom, kitchen, entrance hall and WC
- Traditional brick and block construction
- Block and beam to ground floor
- Fully insulated joists to first floor
- High security ‘A’ rated PVCu windows
- High security composite front door
- High security aluminium bi-folding rear doors
- External Automatic LED lighting on ‘dusk till dawn’ sensor to front
- Front path block path in Indian Sandstone
- Exterior double sockets to rear
AUDIO, VISUAL AND ELECTRICS
- Satin stainless steel faceplates to switches and sockets
- Led lighting to all living areas
- TV points and TV distribution system to all bedroom and reception rooms
- Wireless access point
Country living with great connections.
Located in the idylic village of Chilworth, Alder Grove has the benefit of being situated near three churches, a renowned independent gastropub, The Percy Arms, and numerous footpaths leading through surrounding open fields and woodland. Chilworth also has a recreation ground with a village pavilion and a hilltop monastery to the south of the parish, inhabited by Benedictine Monks.
Notably, Chilworth Station, which sits on the North Downs Line, provides a regular service to Redhill to the east and Reading to the west. Guildford Station and town centre is just minutes away,* with the station providing a direct service to London Waterloo in as little as 36 minutes, making the area an extremely popular choice for those working in the the capital. A frequent bus service provides alternative access to the shopping centre of Guildford with buses also running to Dorking, Godalming and Cranleigh.
Guildford also comprises of two theatres; the Yvonne Arnaud Theatre and the Electric Theatre for a range of exciting shows and performances. For cinema lovers, Guildford hosts a multiplex Odeon cinema in the heart of town – with nine cinema screens, it’s easy to catch the latest blockbuster releases. Chilworth really does provide the best of a city lifestyle alongside country living.
Great local Schooling
The area boasts a wide selection of schools making it a sought after location for families. Shalford Infant School and Tillingbourne Junior School are an example of the many local primary schools.
For secondary schools, St Catherine’s School, Lanesborough School, and the Royal Grammar School are just a few of the many that provide excellent facilities and opportunities for their students.
Register your interest
+44 (0)1932 241380
131-135 Oatlands Drive,
|Monday - Friday||9am - 5:30pm|