Darlington House - New Homes Weybridge
DARLINGTON HOUSE - VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Please contact our selling agents to secure your appointment now on 01932 843322...
THE PERFECT PLACE TO CALL HOME.
Darlington House, an exclusive development of four luxury apartments nestled in the idyllic town of Weybridge in Surrey and just a stone's throw from the bustling high street and nearby towpaths of the river Thames.
An elegant collection of desirable apartments, these spacious homes ranging from 1,332 sq ft to 1,977 sq ft, benefit from the highest specification and unprecedented attention to detail.
This classically detailed, substantial new building has been designed and constructed with our customers in mind. Sitting proudly within landscaped communal gardens it forms a sensitive addition to this sought after area.
PLOT 1 - AVAILABLE
PLOT 2 - AVAILABLE
PLOT 3 - RESERVED
PLOT 4 - SOLD
- Plot 1
- Plot 2
- Plot 3
- Plot 4
- AUDIO, VISUAL & ELECTRICS
- Bespoke German Made to measure furniture, handless, integral fitted under unit LED lighting, rubber matting in all drawers, doors and drawers soft close as standard. Moisture resistant furniture.
- 20mm Compac Quartz Worktops and upstands.
- Siemens integrated hobs, ovens and combi oven with microwave
- Quooker hot taps
- Free standing full height Siemens fridge to plots 3 and 4
- Free standing full height Siemens freezer to plots 3 & 4
- Integrated Caple fridge/freezer to plots 1 and 2
- Integrated Caple dishwasher
- Integrated ceiling mounted extractor fan
- Stainless steel undermount sink
- Square spout tap
- Saneuz baths with Merlyn showers over and glazed, sliding shower screens
- Vado thermostatic shower controls
- Concealed cistern, dual flush toilets
- Integrated vanity units with Duravit or Saneux wash hand basins
- Integrated vanity mirrors
- Chrome heated towelrails
- Porcelain floor and wall tiles by Minoli
- Shaver point
- Traditional brick & block construction
- Fully insulated block and metal frame internal walls
- ‘A’ rated timber windows and doors
- High security aluminium bifold doors
- Thermostatically controlled underfloor heating with energy efficient system boiler
- Laminate floor to entrance halls and living rooms
- Tiled flooring to kitchens
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Polished & satin chrome door furniture
- Communal bike store and external tap
- Pre-wired garden lighting
AUDIO, VISUAL & ELECTRICS
- Security entry system
- LED downlighting to kitchens, living areas and bathrooms
- Pre-wired for SkyTV
- Wireless access points
- Pre-wired for ceiling speakers in the kitchens, living and dining rooms with base wiring for Sonos or similar system
- Satin finished faceplates to light switches and sockets
A location offering the best of both worlds
Weybridge is a sought after area offering the best of both worlds – excellent connectivity combined with picturesque surroundings which include extensive leisure and recreational facilities.
Weybridge station offers direct access to London Waterloo in under 30 minutes, whilst the A3 is under 4.5 miles with the London Orbital, the M25, being within 6 miles. Weybridge offers beautiful riverside walks along its well kept towpaths, a superb high street with independent boutique shops, a Waitrose and an array of quality restaurants. In addition to the Thames, Weybridge’s rivers include the Wey and Chertsey Meads and the village’s history dates back to Doomsday Book and was home to Henry VIII’s infamous “Oatlands Palace”, now the Oatlands Park Hotel.
Located less than 18 miles away from central London, Weybridge provides immediate access to nearby towns of Cobham, Esher and Guildford.
The area is well catered for with junior and pre-schools; Oatlands Pre-School for 2-5 year olds, Walton Oak School for 3-11 year olds and Cleves Junior School for 7-11 year olds. All of which have excellent Ofsted reports and offer remarkable clubs and facilities. Also renowned for its excellent state and private senior schools, the area offers a large selection such as Heathside School, St George’s College and Reeds to name a few.
Golfers are spoilt for choice with an excellent selection of high quality courses nearby including Burhill Golf Club, whilst racing enthusiasts can visit Eshers’ Sandown Park, one of horse racing’s most loved and revered venues.
Register your interest
+44 (0)1932 241380
131-135 Oatlands Drive,
|Monday - Friday||9am - 5:30pm|